Advanced Home Health is in search of a talented Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our amazing team Full-time in Idaho Falls, ID. We are also searching for a Part-time SLP in Pocatello, ID. We offer competitive wages, paid time off, health benefits, and much more! Apply today to hear why Advanced Home Health is right for you.
The SLP evaluates patients and develops speech language programs in collaboration with the physician and provides speech language therapy. They will instruct, motivate, and assist patients in reaching therapy goals.
1.Responsible for the establishment and ongoing evaluation of treatment programs, plan of care goals and discharge plans for the patients as related to Speech / Language Therapy needs in consultation with physician.
2. Makes revisions to the plans and goals based on changes inpatient status in consultation with physician.
3. Administers diagnostic speech and language evaluations.
4. Assesses patient status and recommends, in writing to the patient’s physician, the need for a
rehabilitation program, either restorative or maintenance.
5. Upon receipt of the Physician’s orders, interprets and implements those services and programs related to Speech/Language Therapy. Ensures these orders are carried out in a professional manner satisfying professional ethics, patient rights and State and Federal codes and regulations.
6. Assists in coordinating speech therapy program with other appropriate health care providers/disciplines providing services to the patient.
7. Completes and submits required documentation within established agency guidelines
8. Facilitates effective communication among other clinicians providing care
9. Demonstrates therapy for the nurse, home health aide, family members or other responsible person who may assist the patient with speech and language rehabilitation program.
10. Observes and evaluates the performance of those assisting in the speech program and provides guidance as necessary.