Elite Professionals is experiencing rapid growth throughout Nebraska, allowing us to bring on more talented Registered Nurses! At this time we are seeking RN's in both Omaha and Lincoln, NE. We have an amazing team of health care professionals that are able and willing to train anyone, at any point in their nursing career.
Our RN's can now earn $50,000 to $80,000 annually.. or more!
· Work Monday-Friday, DAYS
· We understand the need for balance between work and family
· Full benefits for FT staff (includes: health insurance, HSA tax-free contributions, dental/vision/life/disability insurances, and 401K for retirement, referral bonus)
· New Grads welcome, Experienced RNs welcome
· Administrative manager backup 24/7 for any assistance you may need
· ONLY WORK rotating weekend on-call (may have to complete patient visits when on call)
· ONLY WORK 1 holiday per year
You will be managing client care with specific knowledge in bedside care, symptom management, crisis intervention and family intervention. The RN is responsible for participating in the development of patient’s plan of care, tailored to the client’s needs by performing observation/assessment and monitoring of health status, health problems, or affected health systems as appropriate to individual clients. The RN provides various services for the clients (both in office and in client’s homes) while also monitoring, directing and supervising field RNs, LPNs, and HHAs.
Email your resume or Call Jessica at 402-339-7727.
• Provides the initial all system nursing assessment prior to the provision of care
• Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions including obtaining written physician orders for changes.
• Provides care and services in accordance with the plan of care.
• Supervision, direction, and training of LPN, and CNAs.
• Performs assessment/data collection in an on-going systematic manner, focusing on physiologic, psychosocial, cultural, spiritual and cognitive status; also nutrition, pain, patient/family education, family involvement and patient advocacy.
• Provides ongoing periodic all system assessment of the patient and the patient’s equipment needs.
• Initiates preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedure (Home Health).
• Initiates timely discharges based on goals.
• Educates and instructs the patient, patient’s family or other staff as required.
• Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
• Provides nursing care through all phases of care taking into consideration age and developmental needs.
• Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
• Timely documentation and Communication: Documents all care, interventions and care coordination per law, regulation and agency policy.
• Participate in interdisciplinary patient care conferences each week and maintains ongoing communication with all disciplines involved in patient plan of ca re.
• Notifies the patient’s attending MD, and other professional persons and responsible staff of significant changes in the patient’s condition in a timely manner.
• Assists in coordinating all services provided.
• Consults with other health professionals when needed.
• Planning, Organizing and Productivity: Effectively plans and organizes work assignment, manages and sets competitive priorities, and completes work assignments with a minimum of direct supervision per agency policy and within established time frames.
• Professional Behavior: Behaves in a courteous professional manner with patients, health professionals and maintain patient confidentiality.
• Participates in Departmental Quality Assurance activities and Utilization Review activities as requested.
• Self-Development: Selects and attends education programs to keep current in area of practice.
• Utilizes new knowledge and skills.
• Participates in in-service programs.
• Annually prepares realistic professional goals and reviews their progress with Supervisor.
• Perform other related duties as necessary.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
• A Licensed Registered Nurse in the agency state of operation.
• Current CPR certification.
• Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
• Ability to function efficiently in a stressful work environment.
• Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
• Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with agency requirements.