Let your nursing skills elevate you into this new position!
As an Assistant Case Manager you will be providing client care with specific knowledge in bedside care, symptom management, and family intervention. The Assistant Case Manager also provides various services for the clients (both in office and in client’s homes).
Become a part of this TEAM today who strive to keep our clients healthy and at home!
· Work Monday-Friday, DAYS
· We understand the need for balance between work and family
· Full benefits for FT staff (includes: health insurance, HSA tax-free contributions, dental/vision/life/disability insurances, and 401K for retirement, referral bonus)
· New Grads welcome, Experienced LPNs welcome
· Administrative manager and RN backup 24/7 for any assistance you may need
· On-call rotation (may have to complete patient visits when on call)
· ONLY WORK up to one weekend each month
Call Jessica or Lisa TODAY! 402-339-7727
Apply in person at : 13306 A St Omaha, NE 68144
Check out our website: www.eliteprohomecare.com
• A Licensed Registered Nurse in the agency state of operation.
• Current CPR certification.
• Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
• Ability to function efficiently in a stressful work environment.
• Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
• Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with agency requirements.