Elite Professionals is seeking Part-time or PRN Speech Language Pathologists to work with Pediatric and/or Adult communities. These openings have the potential to go Full-time in the near future.
What Elite will offer you as an employee:
· Get your foot in the door now! Advancement opportunities are available!
· Competitive wages
· Merit increases with evaluations possible
· Superior training/orienting
· New Grads Welcome
· NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
· We understand the need for balance between work and family
· Holidays OFF - on call rotation for patient related questions or concerns only
· Full benefits for FT staff (includes: health insurance, HSA tax-free contributions, dental/vision/life/disability insurances, and 401K for retirement, referral bonus)
· Be a part of a TEAM that strives to keep our clients healthy and at home!
Inquiries may contact Jacob at: 402-339-7727
Elite Professionals Home Care LLC
3901 Faulkner Dr.
Lincoln, NE 68516
Check out our website: www.eliteprohomecare.com
1.Responsible for the establishment and ongoing evaluation of treatment programs, plan of care goals and discharge plans for the patients as related to Speech / Language Therapy needs in consultation with physician.
2. Makes revisions to the plans and goals based on changes inpatient status in consultation with physician.
3. Administers diagnostic speech and language evaluations.
4. Assesses patient status and recommends, in writing to the patient’s physician, the need for a
rehabilitation program, either restorative or maintenance.
5. Upon receipt of the Physician’s orders, interprets and implements those services and programs related to Speech/Language Therapy. Ensures these orders are carried out in a professional manner satisfying professional ethics, patient rights and State and Federal codes and regulations.
6. Assists in coordinating speech therapy program with other appropriate health care providers/disciplines providing services to the patient.
7. Completes and submits required documentation within established agency guidelines
8. Facilitates effective communication among other clinicians providing care
9. Demonstrates therapy for the nurse, home health aide, family members or other responsible person who may assist the patient with speech and language rehabilitation program.
10. Observes and evaluates the performance of those assisting in the speech program and provides guidance as necessary.