Promontory Home Health is looking for an outstanding Occupational Therapist to join our team! We are expanding in North County (San Diego), and are beginning to fill our Nursing and Therapy teams with talented health care professionals.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and continue to provide the quality care that Promontory Home Health is known for. We also have OT opportunities throughout other portions of San Diego County as well. Apply today to hear why Promontory Home Health is right for you. This is a Per Diem position.
The Occupational Therapist (OT) is responsible for the implementation of standards of care for occupational therapy services. The incumbent is responsible for providing up-to-date, timely, and comprehensive occupational therapy plans of care to improve the quality of life of patients. OT will perform accurate, timely and measurable billing practices on a daily basis. OT will collaborate with other disciplines to ensure complete quality care of the patient and to enhance the health and overall quality of life through individualized therapy. OT will utilize knowledge of patient's age, background physical history and cultural diversity in the implementation of the patient care.
· Graduate of an occupational therapy curriculum accredited Jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the America n Medical Association and the America Occupational Therapy Association
· Registered with the National Registration Examination of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
· Successful completion of Competency and Proficiency Skills evaluation appropriate for the position upon hire.
· Possess and maintain current BLS CPR certification.
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
· Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with agency requirements.